BMW Parts Warranty - Shop With Confidence!
Ultimate Value! Our Genuine Original BMW Parts include BMW's 2 year/unlimited warranty!
Our dealership direct Genuine Original (OEM) BMW Parts include BMW's 2 year/unlimited warranty valid throughout the US BMW dealership network. Just hold onto your official BMW parts invoice we include with your shipment, or Contact Us if you ever need a copy. If a part ever fails or is defective within the 2 years from date of purchase, simply visit your local BMW dealership with the official invoice. A BMW technician must diagnose and confirm the part failed/defective on an open repair order through their BMW Service department for warranty coverage. If confirmed failed/defective, BMW will replace the part + cost of labor at no charge.
Important warranty information:
- The BMW parts warranty is only valid within the US. Any parts taken outside the US are not covered.
- A BMW part replaced under warranty includes the remainder of the original part's warranty only.
- Warranty coverage does not apply to parts incorrectly installed or retrofitted onto vehicles in which they do not fit.
- BMW parts that are defective or fail within the warranty period can not be returned. They must be replaced by following the BMW Parts Warranty procedure through your local BMW dealership's Service department.
- Does not apply to not normal wear and tear.
- Special tools carry a one year warranty from the date of purchase, and is an exchange program - a defective part for a new part.